Calories 188 (30% from fat)
Fat 6 gram
Saturated Fat 1.66 gram
Trans Fat 0 gram
Cholesterol 3.6 mg.
Sodium 330 mg.
Carb. 29 gram
Fiber 10 gram
Sugar 11 gram
Sugar Alcohol 0 gram
Protein 10 gram
fat free olive oil spray
1 eggplant (approximately 1 1/4 pound) peeled, sliced
2 medium yellow squash (approximately 1 pound), stem removed and cut lengthwise into strips
2 medium zucchini (approximately 1 pound), stem removed and cut lengthwise into strips
4 medium (340 g) portabello mushrooms
4 medium tomatoes
1/4 tsp. salt
1/3 cup bread crumbs
4 cloves (4 tsp.) garlic, minced
4 Tbsp. shredded parmesan cheese
1/3 cup fresh basil, chopped
1. GRILL INSTRUCTIONS - Lightly coat the eggplant, squash, zucchini and mushrooms with fat free olive oil spray. Grill on high for about 2-3 minutes per side. Remove from the grill.
1. OVEN INSTRUCTIONS - Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Lightly coat the eggplant, squash, zucchini and mushrooms with fat free olive oil spray. Spread the vegetables out on two baking sheets and cook for 15 minutes.
2. Increase the oven temperature to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. Lightly coat a springform pan with olive oil spray. Then layer the vegetables (from the grill or oven) inside the springform pan. Start with half the eggplant, half the squash, half the zucchini and half the mushrooms. Cover with half the tomatoes.
4. Sprinkle salt across the top. Then layer the remaining eggplant, squash, zucchini and mushrooms. Sprinkle bread crumbs across the top and cover with tomatoes.
5. Evenly spread garlic across the top, then cheese and finally sprinkle with fresh basil. Bake for 30-40 minutes, until cheese melts and turns slightly brown. Once it's done baking, let sit for 5 minutes, remove springform pan and divide into 4 servings by cutting with a serrated knife.
Yield: 4 Servings