Calories 290 (11% from fat)
Fat 3.4 gram
Saturated Fat 1.3 gram
Trans Fat 0 gram
Chol. 43 mg.
Sodium 776 mg.
Carb. 34 gram
Fiber 7.4 gram
Sugar 7.7 gram
Sugar Alcohol 0 gram
Protein 31 gram
1 (5.25-ounce) can diced green chiles, drained
1 lb. ground turkey breast (98% Fat Free)
1 cup chopped onion
2 tsp. chili powder
1/2 tsp. ground cumin
1/4 tsp. salt
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 (10-ounce) can no salt added diced tomatoes
1 (15 1/4-ounce) can no salt added whole kernel corn drained
1 (16-ounce) can fat-free refried beans
1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) low fat shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup chopped tomato
1/2 cup chopped green onions
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place green chiles in a single layer in an 8-inch square baking dish coated with cooking spray.
3. Saute turkey, onion, chili powder, cumin, salt and garlic in nonstick skillet, stirring until turkey crumbles. Add can of diced tomatoes. Cook for 5 more minutes. If liquid hasn't evaporated drain liquid from skillet.
4. Place turkey mixture over chiles. Top with corn, spread beans over corn and sprinkle cheese over beans.
5. Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes and top with chopped tomato and green onions.
Yield: 6 Servings