Pull-Apart Caramel Coffee Cake
Calories 188 (32% from fat)
Fat 6.6 gram
Saturated Fat 3.2 gram
Trans Fat 0 gram
Cholesterol 7.7 mg.
Sodium 366 mg.
Carb. 32 gram
Fiber 0.4 gram
Sugar 14 gram
Sugar Alcohol 0.2 gram
Protein 2.4 gram
buttery cooking spray
2 tubes (16 ounces each) Pillsbury Grands! Homestyle Buttermilk Biscuits
1 1/4 cup Splenda Brown Sugar Blend
1/4 cup sugar free syrup
1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon, ground
I made this dessert for a party and people loved it so much, they ask me to bring it every time. It takes just minutes to prepare.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Lightly grease fluted tube pan (non stick bundt cake pan) with buttery cooking spray.
2. Separate the biscuits and cut each one into four pieces. Evenly place the pieces in the coated pan.
3. In a medium sized bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients, Splenda, syrup, whipping cream and cinnamon. Pour the sugar mixture over the biscuits and spread evenly.
4. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, until it turns a golden brown.
5. Let cool for 5 minutes, before putting a serving plate over the top and flipping it over. The monkey bread will drop out. Serve hot.
Yield: 21 Servings, 3 Pieces Per Serving