Calories 232 (22% from fat)
Fat 5.7 gram
Saturated Fat 1 gram
Trans Fat 0 gram
Cholesterol 4 mg.
Sodium 341 mg.
Carb. 37 gram
Fiber 4.7 gram
Sugar 17 gram
Sugar Alcohol 0 gram
Protein 7.6 gram
1 cup whole wheat flour
1/3 cup Splenda
1 tsp. cream of tartar
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 cup cold light butter
(We used I Can't Believe It's Not Butter! Light.)
1 package (8 oz.) fat free cream cheese
1/3 cup Splenda
(We used the box that measures cup for cup like sugar.)
2 tsp. vanilla extract
2 cups halved fresh strawberries
1 can (11 oz.) mandarin oranges, drained
2 Kiwi fruit, skinned and sliced
1 cup blueberries, washed & drained
2 bananas, sliced
5 Tbsp. lemon Juice
1 1/4 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
1 tsp. lemon juice
5 tsp. cornstarch
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Combine the flour, 1/3 cup Splenda, cream of tartar and baking soda in a large mixing bowl. Cut the butter in until the mixture turns crumbly. Then knead it together with your hands until thoroughly combined and it forms a ball.
3. Press the dough onto an ungreased 12 inch pizza pan, moving the dough all the way out to the edge. You may need to use a rolling pin so it's spread evenly. (We lined the pan with parchment paper to help prevent burns or sticking.) This is the base.
4. Bake the base for 10-12 minutes, until the edge is browned. Put on a wire rack and cool.
5. In a small mixing bowl blend together the cream cheese, 1/3 cup Splenda and vanilla extract until it's smooth. Spread the cream cheese mixture over the crust. Then arrange the fruit over the top. (If you want to slow down how fast the bananas turn brown, dip the sliced banana pieces in a bowl with the 5 Tbsp. of lemon juice before putting them on the fruit pizza.)
6. To make the glaze for the top of the pizza, mix together the pineapple juice, 1 tsp. lemon juice and cornstarch in a small saucepan. Heat it up, stirring occasionally until it comes to a boil. Then cook and stir for an additional 2 minutes until it thickens. Remove from heat and cool for 5 minutes. Drizzle the glaze all over the top of the fruit pizza.
7. Cover pizza and refrigerate until chilled. Makes 8 generous servings or 16 small servings.
Yield: 8 Servings