Scrambled Eggs & Peppers
Calories 423 (27% from fat)
Fat 12.5 gram
Trans Fat 0 gram
Chol. 238 mg.
Sodium 390 mg.
Carb. 41 gram
Fiber 1.5 gram
Sugar 8.5 gram
Sugar Alcohol 0 gram
Protein 32.5 gram
1/2 red pepper
1/2 green pepper
1/4 small red onion
10 eggs (8 whites and 2 whole eggs)
2 oz pepperjack cheese
Jam is Polaner All Fruit Spread
Bread is Country Farms Stone Ground Whole Wheat
1. Remove seeds from peppers. Dice onion and peppers
2. Spray non-fat cooking spray in non-stick pan and saute onion and peppers for approximately 5 minutes.
3. Mix eggs together and pour in pan over vegetables. Scramble everything together.
4. Shred pepperjack cheese over the top and serve. (Pepperjack cheese can also be added when the eggs are and cooked together. It's your choice.)
5. Include two slices of bread and all fruit spread to complete the breakfast.
Yield: 2 Servings