Calories 56 (35% from fat)
Fat 2.1 gram
Saturated Fat 0.5 gram
Trans Fat 0 gram
Chol. 90 mg.
Sodium 164 mg.
Carb. 1.8 gram
Fiber 0 gram
Sugar 1 gram
Sugar Alcohol 0 gram
Protein 6 gram
12 large eggs
1/2 cup low fat (1%) cottage cheese
4 Tbsp. no sugar added relish
(We used no sugar added Mt. Olive Relish.)
4 Tbsp. fat free mayo
(We used Fat Free Miracle Whip.)
1/2 tsp. mustard, dry
1 tsp. paprika
1. Put a dozen eggs in a pot, then fill with cold water until they're covered by about an inch. Turn the heat on high and bring to a boil. As soon as the water is rolling, remove from the burner, put a lid on it and set a timer for 15 minutes.
2. As soon as the timer goes off, put the eggs in a bowl of water and ice for about 5 minutes. Once the eggs are lukewarm, put them in the refrigerator to chill for another hour. Then peel your eggs starting from the wider portion.
3. Cut the eggs in half, lengthwise. Then use a small spoon to carefully remove the yolks. Save 6 of the yolks for the recipe and throw the other 6 away.
4. Put the cottage cheese, 6 yolks, relish, mayo and dry mustard in a blender or food processor. Puree it all together until it's smooth.
5. Arrange the eggs on a serving platter, spoon the mixture back into the hollowed out section and sprinkle everything with paprika.
Yield: 12 Servings (2 Deviled Eggs Per Serving)